[Everyone] Re: Windows 95 called and they want their mail app back.

Tom A.
Wed Nov 27 11:41:13 UTC 2013

christ who are these clowns

i was halfway through our migration to the new Lotus Notes when I got
trapped inside this laser printer

could somebody hit Form Feed on the Laserjet in the nook between Randy
Newman and Chris De Burgh? maybe that will get a hard copy of me out.

---
Tom A.
Network Solutions (former)

--