[Everyone] Re: "Matt W."

Matt W.
Thu Jul 25 11:51:07 UTC 2013

Giles

Unfortunately a router power cycle is not a sufficient exorcism to send Ghost Tom to the afterlife, not with this version of the Cisco firmware. If someone could do some research about hauntings and corporate networks, and what our options are, that would be great.

Incidentally, are you the person I spoke to in the corridor yesterday morning? You were going on about your Start button and wearing a CLIENT-VISIONING t-shirt.

Matt