[Everyone] Shirt

Phil (MD)
Thu Jul 25 09:55:05 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I drove through the standard car park this morning on the way to the
executive auto resort to rest my Porsche and noticed some unusual trash.
I had Anatoly from Sanitization Services pick it up and it appears to be
a t-shirt with "CLIENT-VISIONING RETREAT 2012" written on the front.

I would appreciate it if whoever is responsible for this littering
could come forward at the earliest opportunity. If no one has claimed
the shirt by end of play, we shall initiate a "Cinderalla-style" fitting
process to identify the litter bug.

As we (should) always say, "Cleanliness is next to Profitliness"!

MD
fax: +44 (0)207 946 0301
mob(ile): +44 (0)7700 900837

"If you really want something you can figure out how to make it
happen." Cher