[Everyone] Re: InnovationPortal issues

Paul
Wed Jul 24 11:44:28 UTC 2013

Giles,

Didn't manage to push the right buttons to open Mystic Meg but easily got
inside Russell Grant. I think you need to come straight away.

Paul.

From:
 On Behalf Of Matt W.
Sent: 24 July 2013 10:22
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: InnovationPortal issues

Giles, you should ask Paul about getting inside Mystic Meg. You'll need to
contact Tom via seance re your Start.

I'd help you myself, but as I'm newly reincarnated I haven't got any
memories. Maybe I'm not even in IT. Who knows!

One note -- due to potential possibilities, after entering Meg you might
find that you are Evil for up to 48 hours.

Matt