[Everyone] photocopiers

Tom T.
Wed Jul 24 10:24:29 UTC 2013

everyone please note that due to misuse of the photocopiers we have installed a dead mans handle on all of units in the creative vision dept so when you print you must keep your foot on the peddle to make sure you are still awake and want the print out haha cheers tom

also we are expecting a big delivery of generation 4 optical photoconductors so look out for improved blacks soon not a racist thing haha

--
Tom T.
Photographic Reproduction & Vending Machine Engineer