[Everyone] Re: 2012 Sporting Event

Nick
Fri Jul 13 18:58:52 GMT 2012

On 13 July 2012 07:19, Russell <Russell> wrote:
> Giles! Thanks for this! Invaluable!
>
> One thing:
>
> You'll remember that the ASA ruled that we can no longer say Pretend Office
> is the best company in the field that it's in. Therefore our Corporate
> Mantra is (and has been for some time) Pretend Office: amongst the best
> companies in the field that it's in. (My italics).
>
> Our Gamestime slogan should therefore be amended to reflect that.

Special Rules do apply for the duration of the *l***i***, which allows us to say

"Pretend Office: amongst the best companies in the field that it's in,
and more importantly, the only one allowed to be in the field that
it's in during These Sporting Events, which makes it the best."

which I think you'd agree is both catchy and representative, although
it doesn't seem to fit in a single twitter. Can someone fix this?