[Everyone] Re: MEMO: Time to Up Our Game

Paul
Tue Oct 18 14:14:16 GMT 2011

Giles,

We haven't upped our game for as long as I can remember so it's ridiculous
to start considering it now. The other companies you mention have an ethos
of upping their game and it fits their image, however, if a company like
Pretend just decides over night to up their game all hell would break loose.
We have never employed staff to up our game so it would be unfair to impose
such expectations on everyone without retraining.

Maybe before sending scare emails around like this you should consulate Phil
first who would have thrown the idea out without even listening to you.

Looking forward to Crackfax.