[Everyone] Re: Rumba is lost

Paul
Mon Mar 28 10:02:10 GMT 2011

Will you just get on with the fucking cleaning! This place stinks. And if
you want to know what a disability really feels like I'll come and smash yer
head with my proso! Paul RISK

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Alexandra
Deschamps-Sonsino
Sent: 28 March 2011 10:47
To: Anno
Cc: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Rumba is lost

Dearest Anno,

I believe I have already been re-registered as a contractor last week when I
first started work by filling in the appropriate forms  T-T7X and waiting
for 6 hour outside of Office 2B and then sleeping on the floor outside of
17G in order to have my application approved same day. Has that application
not gone through?

Alex
Head of Cleaning
Pretend

On 28 Mar 2011, at 10:43, Anno wrote:

> Dear Alex
>
> May I remind you that use of the Pretend email system is a privileged
> extended only to properly accredited staff members and registered
> contractors. Continued use of the email system while unregistered
> could jeopardise your re-registering process.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Anno
>

> On 28 March 2011 10:40, Alexandra
>  wrote:
CleanITech. As you are also well aware, I am also classified as an employee
with disabilities thus explaining the time it took me to retrieve the
Roomba. I believe that Pretend's policies don't apply because of this.