[Everyone] Re: Marketing Action Zone meeting - agenda

Paul
Wed Jan 26 18:38:26 GMT 2011

I’m sorry to have missed this tomorrow. It sounded great. I hope it went well. Until I get my head around the email delay IT policy thing I guess I’m going to miss a lot of good stuff. Ho hum.

Paul Risk

From:   On Behalf Of Giles
Sent: 26 January 2011 13:16
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Marketing Action Zone meeting - agenda

The Marketing Action Zone meeting will take place tomorrow at 9am sharp. Here is an agenda for all invited:

0830: Doors open (ask Tim in Security to let you in if you do not have a Pass)

0845: Pastries from Pret a Manger in the foyer; coffee available from the machine as usual, please note the price has increased to 30p. 10p coins are not excepted.

0900: Keynote speech by our guest speaker Zac Flowaalh-Tongs: "TIME TO PIPELINE YOUR BIG PICTURE" - Zac will be talking about his customer-facing experience in retail (and beyond) and frictionless social media content strategies, something I think all of us will be very keen to discuss afterwards in the Q&A.

0945: Q&A: "Where's your metrics revolution? Time to stand up and count the optimize."

1000: Biscuit break.

1130: Lothar will address the whole team on "Plug-and-play SEM for Vertical Growth"

1230: Lunch

1430: Break-out sessions; topics include "Offline iterating", "Big picture niches", "Lifestreaming archaeology", "Building your vortal", and "Nurturing the grass-roots consumer mesh: make them love your brand with magnetic engage". Please sign up for the session of your choice in the appropriate wiki on the e-space.

1630: Final wrap-up.

1700: Finish remaining biscuits.

Please attend tomorrow's Marketing Action Zone immediately.

Thank you