[Everyone] Marketing Action Zone meeting - agenda

Giles
Wed Jan 26 13:16:25 GMT 2011

The Marketing Action Zone meeting will take place tomorrow at 9am sharp.
Here is an agenda for all invited:

0830: Doors open (ask Tim in Security to let you in if you do not have a
Pass)

0845: Pastries from Pret a Manger in the foyer; coffee available from the
machine as usual, please note the price has increased to 30p. 10p coins are
not excepted.

0900: Keynote speech by our guest speaker Zac Flowaalh-Tongs: "TIME TO
PIPELINE YOUR BIG PICTURE" - Zac will be talking about his customer-facing
experience in retail (and beyond) and frictionless social media content
strategies, something I think all of us will be very keen to discuss
afterwards in the Q&A.

0945: Q&A: "Where's your metrics revolution? Time to stand up and count the
optimize."

1000: Biscuit break.

1130: Lothar will address the whole team on "Plug-and-play SEM for Vertical
Growth"

1230: Lunch

1430: Break-out sessions; topics include "Offline iterating", "Big picture
niches", "Lifestreaming archaeology", "Building your vortal", and "Nurturing
the grass-roots consumer mesh: make them love your brand with magnetic
engage". Please sign up for the session of your choice in the appropriate
wiki on the e-space.

1630: Final wrap-up.

1700: Finish remaining biscuits.

Please attend tomorrow's Marketing Action Zone immediately.

Thank you