[Everyone] Re: Security alery

Cat
Mon Jan 24 16:11:17 GMT 2011

Anno, Please be confidentially advised that Lothar has let Egveny/Evangeline go
for a variety of undisclosable reasons and that here in legal we have absolutely
no comment on the wrongful termination suit being brought against pretend office
and the personal injury suit being brought against Lothar after the unfortunate
vending machine incidentt last friday after office drinks.

Thankyou

Cat. Legal.

________________________________
From: Anno
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 16:02:36
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Security alery

Actually Tom - Egveny was a man and is now 'tranistioning' to
Evangeline. If you require any more information on the appropriate was
to work with Evangeline please visit the gender information pages of
portalway portalway.pretend.co.uk/ladyman.

my password is Anno

On 24 January 2011 15:58, Tom A.  wrote:
> Phil, can you come up to IT? I have now reset your password.
>
> (Evgeny is a man. Looks a bit like Charles Bronson.)
>
> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Phil  wrote:
>>please tell me her e-mail address?
>>>Level 3 or above, please email your passwords to Evgeny in IT immediately, so
>>>that they can be reset.
>>>solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
>>>opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
>>>represent those of Pretend Office.
>>>action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
>>error.
>>solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
>>opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
>>represent those of Pretend Office.
>>action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
>error.

>solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
>opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
>represent those of Pretend Office.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any
>action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely