[Everyone] Re: Security alery

Tom A.
Mon Jan 24 15:56:53 GMT 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Giles  wrote:
> We believe there has been an security alert in the executive sweet. If you
> are Level 3 or above, please email your passwords to Evgeny in IT
> immediately, so that they can be reset.
> Client-Vision Liaison Officer (Solutions)

There has not been a security alert.

Evgeny works in vending-machine maintenance, not IT.

Suite is spelt suite.

Can I remind everyone what they learned on the compulsory awayday
training course, 'Basic IT Safety: Taking The "U" Out Of "Buffoon" and
the "You" Out Of "You Moron"': namely:

DO NOT EMAIL YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE, EVEN PEOPLE IN IT.

We can reset them fine without needing the old one.

Giles, would you like me to reset your password?

Tom.
---
Tom A.
IT Support
For Sale: 1999 Mazda MX-5, 65000 miles, leather steering-wheel cover
and Pioneer stereo, email if interested