[Everyone] Re: EQUALITY AUDIT

Phil
Mon Jan 17 16:56:49 GMT 2011

H iGiles,

Please find enclosed my responses to your Audit. Note that in the interests of calculating the costs to the company of Audits that I will be initializing an Audit Audit in the forthcoming periods.

> 1. Do you feel you are treated Equally?

No. I am hoping for further inequality in future, so as to give those at VV level and above the respect and value to which they should be entitled.

> 2. Are you a woman?

No, but sometimes I feel as sexy as a woman!

> 3. Are you homosexual or gay?

I am absolutely not homesexual or a gay and have never been or had any interest in being one at all.

> 4. Are you white or black or another colour of skin?

I picked up my usual "darky" tan over Christmas at the island so I'll let you decide!!

> 5. Are you older than 35?

Ha ha, of course not at all!

> 5. Having completed this survey, do you feel MORE or LESS Equal than
> when you started it?

No, I don't, thankyou!

VVP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen." Cher