[Everyone] Spectacles

Phil
Wed Jan 5 09:44:05 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Following the success of last night's "soiree" (the unfortunate incident in Samantha Fox's left orb accepted!) we are delighted to announce an ongoing interaction opportunity with Spectacle Partnership over and above the Campus block 3 faciliation meeting spaces reimagining.

All Pretend Office associates - across all habitats - will have the opportunity to take part in this give and take of opinions re our ongoing posterity options and we hope everyone will contribute contributions.

Your turf colonels will be going round individually collecting names shortly, so be sure to sign up for this Big Society of the Spectacle.

VVP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen." Cher