[Everyone] Re: Important: Projects Re-Org

Phil
Thu Feb 3 11:14:20 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Thankyou Giles for this exciting news. Such times are a great opportunity for the brave willing to grab the future with both hands!

One small point I would like to make clear to everyone in case there are any doubts or future lawsuits (that's a joking!!!), when Giles says "it's better than being sacked or losing your job, ha ha" this is not a guarantee on the part of Pretend, or an indication of Pretend policy or ambition in any respect whatsoever and that being sacked or losing your job is not precluded or guaranteed not to happen in any respect henceforth. I'm sure you all understand, even Giles.

Thankyou.

--
Phil BA(Hons)
VVP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen." Cher