[Everyone] MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM PRETEND OFFICE

Giles
Thu Dec 22 11:53:16 GMT 2011

Dear $client_firstname,

As one of our closest business partners, we'd like to take this
opporuntity to wish you the warmest wishes of the year for the New
Year and the Festive Christmas Holidays. Merry Christmas from all of
us!

This year, as a cost-savings measure, we are not sending out paper
cards but these jolly e-cards instead. A sum equivalent to the amount
we would have spent on proper cards will be noted as an item in our
annual accounts. If you'd like to hang the card on your office wall,
simply print it out!

Thank you once again, $client_firstname, for your continued support
for Pretend!

Kind regards,

Everyone at Pretend Office.