[Everyone] Project X

Anno
Mon Dec 5 14:48:51 GMT 2011

Dear colleagues

Following the selective open-collaboration mindstorm that generated
our strategic response to ongoing customer repositioning I'm pleased
to annonce that vendor selection for the single channeled multiple
content property experience for the decisioning environment is
underway.

Please join me in congratulating Kim Long and her team on their success.

This announcement has been part of the "Thanking Me Thanking You"
PeopleSoft initiative.

Anno

Anno MCIP TeT Blake7
Global Senior Executive Director: Directions
Move/Change
PeopleSoft

"Today the greatest single source of wealth is between your ears."
Brian Tracy