[Everyone] Secret Fucking Santa

Russell Russell
Mon Dec 5 08:19:48 GMT 2011

Eve,

Can you do me a favour and find out what's going on with Secret Fucking Santa this year? I've still got this ridiculous plastic thing under my desk from last year, I may as well try and palm it off on someone else.

And, while you're at it, see if Super Phil has managed to vision a theme for the Christmas Party yet, I'm hoping to reuse my Pirates Of the Caribbean costume again.

cheers

russell

"All in all it's just another brick in the wall"