[Everyone] Re: New Team Member

Paul
Fri Oct 29 12:36:27 GMT 2010

Giles,

You beat us all to it again. It’s like youre sidekick or something.

RISK would also like to be second to welcome First Last.

Paul RIsK

From:   On Behalf Of Giles
Sent: 29 October 2010 12:03
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] New Team Member

Please join me in welcoming First Last to the Pretend middle management team.

I haven't met First yet, but with a name like that (I spotted his email address in the new training manual) I'm assuming he (she?) is from Scandinavian and is something to do with the Personal department.

Welcome to Team Pretend Office Team, First!