[Everyone] Where is the e-Webinar?

Giles
Mon Nov 22 12:11:52 GMT 2010

I was expecting everyone to be attending the "Profits Good, Expenses Bad"
e-Webinar but although I've clicked on the Click Here link, there doesn't
seem to be anyone else in the e-Webinar?

If you should be in the e-Webinar and are not actually there at the moment,
please could you click the Click Here link and attend the e-Webinar
immediately. There are some important slides, which although you could print
out and read them on the way home, make much more sense when read aloud by
their presenter.

Click Here <http:\\pretend.e-Webinar.co>

Kind regards

Giles