[Everyone] Re: Internet

Russell
Thu Nov 18 17:15:24 GMT 2010

No need, Giles, no need!

We've taken advantage of a special It's Internet Week! promotion and
retained a socially media agency called We're Ordinary People Just
Like You.

They're going to lead a special compulsory weekend training session
all about the world of the socially internet. We'll all learn about
the twitter, the facebook and the geocities. And we'll all get a free
copy of Microsoft's exciting PageMill software so we can make our own
webpages. We're the WebMasters now!

All the details will be on the J drive. In the All The Details folder.