[Everyone] Re: Internet Week

Giles
Mon Nov 8 10:54:08 GMT 2010

Further to Phil's useful information about Internet Week, please note
that this week, during Internet Week, the Client-Vision team will be
unveiling the new Pretend Office Facebook Website. From the Facebook,
you will be able to post your own team "blogs" and invite other
members of Pretend to attend Virtual Meetings, which we believe will
be a first for any company in our sector in this particular postcode.

If you are invited to a Virtual Meeting on the Pretend Facebook,
please note attendance is compulsory at the specified meeting time.

As an added bonus, the Pretend Facebook will be available throughout
Internet Week, since it will not be affected by loss of access to the
internet because it is on Facebook.