[Everyone] Internet Week

Phil
Mon Nov 8 10:42:44 GMT 2010

Hi all,

As I'm sure you're all well aware, this week is Internet Week and as a foreward-thining company we will be doing everything we can do to promote this modern marvel!

As part of this initiative, the boffins in IT are planning to do some rolling out of network upgrading, which will mean the Internet will be unavailable for every department at some point this week. Please consult the schedule on the internal Intranet to see when the Internet will be unaviable to you.

Thankyou.

--
Phil BA(Hons)
VVP of Visioning Management and Corporate Resourcing

"If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen." Cher