[Everyone] Re: World Cup Sweepstake World Cup Sweepstake

Giles
Fri May 21 12:25:54 GMT 2010

Rusell, perhasps it might be easier if you created a spreadsheet of
all the available country/disability options (a "nationability grid",
if you will) and send it to everyone, then simply wait for all the
replies and merge those on your "master" copy of the spreadsheet? This
is the standard efficient way we conduct business here in
Client-Vision Liaisoning.