[Everyone] Re: World Cup Sweepstake World Cup Sweepstake

Clare
Fri May 21 12:06:28 GMT 2010

Hi Russell!!!!!

Nepal please!!!! Do they have a football team???! I don't know!! But I
went there on a charity mission last year and the people were so
wonderful!!!!! If anyone wants to see my photos again, please come and
ask me!!!!!!!!

Clare