[Everyone] Re: World Cup Sweepstake World Cup Sweepstake

Phil
Fri May 21 11:53:24 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Never let it be siad that I stand in the way of moral building Russle!

I should pick Honduras seeing as Honduras is the closest World Cup country to where I recently went on holiday. Incidently, I also happened to have dinner one evening with several members of the Honduran Football Federation who were very enthusiastic about the prospects of "Los Catrachos" as their team is known!! But that night is another story!!!

Thankyou.