[Everyone] Re: World Cup Sweepstake World Cup Sweepstake

Russell
Fri May 21 11:38:16 GMT 2010

Come on people!

I'm not doing this for the good of my health you know. This is stage 4
on my 'Commitment To Morale' assessment and stage 6 on 'Learning To
Listen'. So get off your arses and name a team.

So far I've had Terrett and the weird kid both wanting to be a country
I've never heard of and Phil whittering on about unability. It's not
good enough.

Get a grip.