[Everyone] Re: Re-Induction (Satisfying Roadshow) (ALL STAFF)

Phil
Thu May 20 09:01:36 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Giles, I am delighted to hear about the initiation of this initiative.

It reminds me of a fellow called Lionel I met on my recent vacation, and had a lovely dinner with, who works enormously hard and consequently gets enormous satisfaction from his job, something I'm sure we could all draw a lesson from. Maybe then we, too, would be happy enough to be "Dancing on the Ceiling"!!

Thankyou.