[Everyone] Re: Muffins

Paul
Fri Mar 26 16:58:22 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Phil, I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Welcome Back Crackerjack at 5
(nb. Typo: Black - I been typing amendments to the Racist handbook all day
and must have been thinking 'black' when my middle finger just flicked up to
an L.

Cat, I'll take everything you've got. I don't have access to the Racist
budget yet but maybe we can come to some arrangement with toilet rolls.

Whist I'm on the email, may I take this opportunity to reassure all Pretend
staff that racism will be changing here from now on. Being disabled, racism
is something that I come across on a daily basis and I want to make sure
that every one of us knows our place. The old regime of Adolf has gone.

I look forward to seeing you all at the party. Please check the smartie
colours on the cakes to make sure you have the one/s assigned to you.

It's nice to be back (whoops, nearly did it again!)

Paul RISK

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 26 March 2010 14:49
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Muffins

Hi Paul,

I went to get a muffin and discovered that Cat's team now have them all, but
will sell you one for a reasonable donation.

I'm looking forward to your "Welcome Black" "takeover" of "Crackerjack"
today! I hope you'll find your new role in the Racial Diversity sub-dept as
challenging as you've found everything else.

Phil

On 26 Mar, 2010, at 14:31, Paul wrote:

> Hi Anno,
> How many are muffins are there? Enough for my 'Welcome Black' party at
5pm?
> Do you have any leftover fizzy drinks? Crisps?
> Regards
> Paul SIDWISE

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving.
They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton