[Everyone] Re: Muffins

Cat
Fri Mar 26 15:26:37 GMT 2010

Paul,

If you pop down to the warehouse level we can probably arrange some sort of bulk buy discount donation for you - we have 15 carob and loganberry, 13 coriander and blueberry marmalade and 10 orange caramel muffins in stock.

Crisps and fizzy drinks may also be available upon request.

Cat

________________________________
From: Phil
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Fri, March 26, 2010 2:49:24 PM
Subject: [Everyone] Re: Muffins

Hi Paul,

I went to get a muffin and discovered that Cat's team now have them all, but will sell you one for a reasonable donation.

I'm looking forward to your "Welcome Black" "takeover" of "Crackerjack" today! I hope you'll find your new role in the Racial Diversity sub-dept as challenging as you've found everything else.

Phil

On 26 Mar, 2010, at 14:31, Paul wrote:

> Hi Anno,
> How many are muffins are there? Enough for my 'Welcome Black' party at 5pm?
> Do you have any leftover fizzy drinks? Crisps?
> Regards
> Paul SIDWISE

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.