[Everyone] Re: Muffins

Phil
Fri Mar 26 14:49:24 GMT 2010

Hi Paul,

I went to get a muffin and discovered that Cat's team now have them all, but will sell you one for a reasonable donation.

I'm looking forward to your "Welcome Black" "takeover" of "Crackerjack" today! I hope you'll find your new role in the Racial Diversity sub-dept as challenging as you've found everything else.

Phil