[Everyone] Re: paper shortage

Paul
Wed Mar 24 15:59:35 GMT 2010

Hi all!!

I'm still receiving your emails. James's 4MB of mumbo jumbo crashed my mum's
modem!!!

With regards to the toilet stationary situation you find yourself in,  I
decided that as it was me who introduced the concept of toilet stationary to
Pretend Office, it was my right to take the supplies with me. Maybe
management will now see how valuable my toilet role was.

I hope to see you all at the tribunal tomorrow. Please collect your 'You
can't wash your hands of Paul the toilet mans' t shirt at the entrance.

Regards

Paul ExSIDWISE