[Everyone] Re: paper shortage

Cat
Wed Mar 24 15:27:02 GMT 2010

Thanks Anno - I'll bring the envelope up later.

________________________________
From: Anno
To: Everyone in the office
Sent: Wed, March 24, 2010 3:11:10 PM
Subject: [Everyone] Re: paper shortage

Gosh Cat, I'm so impressed by the endless inventive ways your team
raises money for charity, you are an inspiration to other
matrix/discipline group leads!

On 24 March 2010 15:06, Cat  wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> During this current lavatory paper shortage, I thought you might like to
> know that Ursk and Pavel from my security team have obtained some new
> 'Cushelle' quilted and are selling it on a sheet by sheet basis from the
>
> Cat

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pretend Office.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.