[Everyone] Re: Effects of Desynchronosis

Anno
Wed Mar 24 14:59:58 GMT 2010

Hi Phil

MightyDenzil76 is preparing information renewal guidelines for
colleagues adopting the new experimental time schema (we're also
printing mugs, t-shirts and badges for those taking part in this trial
that say 'I'm on Pretend Time' just so people are clear on which time
format colleagues are operating).

Working with the current rough equivalence of 1000 millidays to 24
standard hours and 40 minutes your Induction Update should be due in
39,376 millidays. You will receive a reminder to your Personal
Development portal page 10,000 millidays before this is due, which
must be signed by your Development Leader and returned to the booking
desk in the Soft Room of Excellent Contemplation (past the zen garden
and left at the re-education facility).

I agree that the shortage of lavatory paper has been a recent problem,
PeopleSoft are putting out a External Colleague recruitment
nitrification for a Keeper of the Rolls next week. Until that time the
recommendation is to use any paper found uncollected by a printer.

Regards

Anno