[Everyone] Re: Effects of Desynchronosis

Phil
Wed Mar 24 14:48:17 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Anno, could you remind how many millidays induction education lasts for before requireing renewance? I would like to pre-prepare so that I don't miss my renewance again and find myself locked out of the toilets (which incidentaly  have run out of lavatory tissue since Paul's departure).

Thankyou.