[Everyone] Re: Effects of Desynchronosis

Anno
Wed Mar 24 14:42:22 GMT 2010

Hi Phil, James

As part of PeopleSoft's Striving For Excellence (Rationally)
reorganisation programme colleague induction is now held every third
Thursday of the month in the Stadium of Support. Limited places are
available, please book through the PeoplePortal on Portal Way.

New colleagues are reminded that passes, computers, log-ins to the
'MainFrame', bicycle parking, toilet vouchers and access to the
restaurants and sports facilities are only available on completion of
induction.

Hope that helps!

Anno