[Everyone] Re: Anyone receiving me at Pretend Office?

Anno
Tue Mar 23 14:28:44 GMT 2010

Paul

I must remind you that it is a punishable offence to receive Pretend
Office communications when you are not authorised to do so. Please
discontinue from receiving Pretend Office communications and if you do
so in error please contact the sender. Failure to stop receiving
Pretend Office communications can result in prosecution.

Wishing you well in your new career / retraining /
life-stage-assessment-opportunity

Anno