[Everyone] Re: Crackerjack

Anno
Fri Mar 19 10:53:30 GMT 2010

I hope the transatlantic interfacing is successful!

Just a reminder to colleagues that in honour of St Patrick's day
Crackerjack will be "Irish" this week. All drinks will be green and/or
Guiness and traditional Irish cabbage based snacks will be provided.
Dress code: Leprechaun / Priest / Rosy cheeked country girl.

Crackerjack will be held in the Myles na gCopaleen complex (Grid W7
past the Sack of Wexford auditorium).

Looking forward to it!

Anno