[Everyone] Re: Presentation

Giles
Sat Mar 13 08:09:57 GMT 2010

Phil, after long hours I have managed to gain access to your box, with
assistance from Gary, Steve and Gary from I.T.

In the end we had to remove the K drive from the thing it was in, and put
inside another thing. Gary said he knew someone who could access it and went
away for a few hours, and then helpfully emailed me your notes from a
cybercafe.

I have printed them out and will get Louise on reception to courier them to
you first thing on Monday morning.

In the meantime, your password has been changed to "phil"

Good luck with your presentation! Remember - more bullet points means MORE
INTELLIGENCY.