[Everyone] Pretend - Imaginary

Anno
Wed Mar 10 13:58:45 GMT 2010

Dear Colleagues

I am pleased to announce that Pretend Office has been appointed
Premium Solution Partner for Imaginary Inc.

Imaginary Inc. are the leading Premium Solutions Partner in the
Partner Vendor Premium Solutions marketplace and bring a Partner and
Client Partnership focus to their Solutions management. As a Premium
Solution Partner, Pretend will facilitate Partnerships in the
competitive Premium Solutions sector enabling solutions focused
partnering between premium vendors for the delivery of partnership
solutions.

Please join me in congratulating the Premium Partner Solutions
Brokering team in their achievement in enabling Pretend partner with
Imaginary in the provision of Premium Solutions.

Well done team!

Anno

*// sent from my superphone //*

Anno MCIP TeT Blake7