[Everyone] Re: Link policy for Internet e-LINKS

Anno
Wed Mar 10 13:24:16 GMT 2010

Phil and Giles

My understanding is that the Digital Bureau now have a "firewall" in
place to prevent microsites on the website....you will need to assure
them that any legal clarification does not constitute a micro-site
(which I understand to be additional pages to the main web portal).
Forms for validating this are available on the Legal Systems Quick
Service Microsite on PortalWay.

Regards

Anno