[Everyone] Re: Link policy for Internet e-LINKS

Phil
Wed Mar 10 12:40:06 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Here here. I understand that clarification of the Pretend Office e-LINK Policy will be written on the company web site so as to clarify the policy for those seeking clarification. The clarification is currently with the legal eagles and, if all goes smoothly it should be with the digitalistion bureau by the end of play.

Thankyou.