[Everyone] Re: Documentary

Phil
Mon Mar 8 15:31:16 GMT 2010

Hi all,

While I'm sure it's obvious to most of us, I would just like to point out to anyone who has watched the documentary that the part in which I feature unfortunately captured a private moment when I'd asked Jen to come and help me with a conference call with a particularly difficult client, and all of the telephone coffins were in use at the time - hense our use of a cubicle in the executive gents washroom so as not to disturb anyone. Thankyou to Jen for her sterling efforts on that one, and sorry if anyone got the wrong end of the stick.

Thankyou.

On 8 Mar, 2010, at 15:14, Paul wrote:

> Dear all staff,
>
> I had no idea that Ms Gold would edit the washroom footage in such a way as to make us come across the way we did. I can only apologise to you if you found it in bad taste or were upset at having your washroom activities projected across the town. I can assure you all that I have destroyed my own personal copy.
>
> I am being sent on emergency garden leave so may not be around for a few days. I think Lother is having his bulbs planted and requires some extra hands.
>
> Looking forward to a bit of fresh air.
>
> Regards
> Paul SIDWISE
>
> PS. Anyone who didn’t find it offensive and would like a copy of the DVD, please visit www.horneygold.com

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton