[Everyone] Re: Documentary

Paul
Mon Mar 8 15:14:54 GMT 2010

Dear all staff,

I had no idea that Ms Gold would edit the washroom footage in such a way as
to make us come across the way we did. I can only apologise to you if you
found it in bad taste or were upset at having your washroom activities
projected across the town. I can assure you all that I have destroyed my own
personal copy.

I am being sent on emergency garden leave so may not be around for a few
days. I think Lother is having his bulbs planted and requires some extra
hands.

Looking forward to a bit of fresh air.

Regards

Paul SIDWISE

PS. Anyone who didn't find it offensive and would like a copy of the DVD,
please visit www.horneygold.com