[Everyone] Re: International Woman's Day

Paul
Mon Mar 8 12:25:54 GMT 2010

I've had a pretty comprehensive search with only little success:

I found this is the Health and Safety policy:

H&S1.39: Under no circumstances should staff attempt to dress both legs in
trousers at the same time.

I also found this in the Equal Ops policy:

EO9.64: Under no circumstances should two legged staff attempt to dress both
legs in trousers at the same time.

I hope this helps.
Paul SIDWISE