[Everyone] Re: International Woman's Day

Paul
Mon Mar 8 10:33:19 GMT 2010

All,

I would like to clarify the Pretend Office policy for washroom use on days
when men wear women's clothes:

7c) Men wearing women's clothing may only use the women's washrooms.

Regards
Paul SIDWISE

-----Original Message-----
From:
 On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 08 March 2010 09:50
To: Everyone in the office
Subject: [Everyone] International Woman's Day

Hi all,

I'm just emailing as I'd like to thank all the male colleagues who have
entered the spirit of International Woman's Day by coming to work in womens
clothing!

It is hoped that all those taking part will not only begin to appreciate
some of the problems women encounter in their everyday lives, but also, by
dressing like women, help the "real" women feel less abnormal. Because women
are normal too!

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving.
They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton