[Everyone] International Woman's Day

Phil
Mon Mar 8 09:49:35 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I'm just emailing as I'd like to thank all the male colleagues who have entered the spirit of International Woman's Day by coming to work in womens clothing!

It is hoped that all those taking part will not only begin to appreciate some of the problems women encounter in their everyday lives, but also, by dressing like women, help the "real" women feel less abnormal. Because women are normal too!

Thankyou.

--
Phil BA(Hons)
http//:www.pretendoffice.co.uk

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." Conrad Hilton