[Everyone] Re: ATTN: STOP SPENDING MONEY IMMEDIATELY

Anno
Thu Mar 4 11:02:15 GMT 2010

Hi Russell

Your client hospitality allowance should remain unaffected - but check
with RuPaul in Remittances (Lionel Richie, 3rd floor Ziet:Giest) if
your concerned, I believe they have set up some kind of laundry there
for potentially affected money - something about funding British film,
sounds most improbable if you ask me!

Regards

Anno