[Everyone] Re: ATTN: STOP SPENDING MONEY IMMEDIATELY

Phil
Thu Mar 4 11:00:04 GMT 2010

Hi all,

That is great news Anno - I was worried this was a serious problem!

It is also good to discover that one of our Future Planning Workshops had a Positive Practical Outcome. It's awesome to finally have a case study.

Thankyou.