[Everyone] Re: ATTN: STOP SPENDING MONEY IMMEDIATELY

Andy
Thu Mar 4 10:47:07 GMT 2010

Hello,
There are flapjacks by the microwave on level 3.
Please leave a contribution (suggested £1 per slice) in the cup (I can't find the cash box) for the nursery's Little Fonz and Cunningham's party fund. The method statement says they plan to turn the refectory into "Happy Days".
Thanks in advance.
Andy